About Me

My photo
God gave me wonderful parents , cousins and friends. I lost someone whom I never expected that the outcome would be like. Also, I leant to treasure the ones whom treats me like a princess. With these, I end my description. My daily acts and thoughts, it's all shown on ITS-EMPTY-WITHOUT-EUU@BS.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I HATE MY LIFE.

hello readers. i'm using my handphone to update my blog. i'm feeling uber sad now. daddy only know how to scold me. didn't even try and understand how i feel. everytime also know how to say me. dont understand me at all. always misunderstand me. since you think of me that way, i'll be that way and let you see how 'bad' i am. i'm and unfillial daughter, a daughter that only knows how to take and spend money, a daughter that only knows how to make you worry and sad, a daghtrt that treats th friends more important. i admit to all this. HAPPY!?

1 comment: