About Me

My photo
God gave me wonderful parents , cousins and friends. I lost someone whom I never expected that the outcome would be like. Also, I leant to treasure the ones whom treats me like a princess. With these, I end my description. My daily acts and thoughts, it's all shown on ITS-EMPTY-WITHOUT-EUU@BS.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

no one understands me - part 1

hello readers.

i'm damn pissed off and sad. that's why i'm blogging. yesterday darling was staying over at my house. i fell asleep at 2am+ cause she was talking on th phone and panhseh mee. :( morning woke up at 11+ cause daddy called me. 4+ left th house together with darling. she went to Simei while i went to Somerset to meet chiuwenLove, dengyao, cindy, claudine, mandi, shuyi and yvonne. we watched th movie Repunzel And The Tangled Tales. it's a nice movie! i think it's worth to watch! after movie, bought Fanous Amos. <3 than went to city plazy to meet quanyinSissy and bryan together with chiuwenLove, dengyao and cindy. ate our dinner.

actually after dinner i was supposed to go to bedok with quanyinSissy de. but something happened so in th end didn;t go. chiuwenLove and cindy went home. so me, quanyinSissy, deng yao and bryan went to city plazy de upstairs. where there's people staying. there's a playground there so we're sort of playing around there. we climb up this slope thingy that was damn hard to climb laa! i took alot of courage and strength and time to go up lor. i so scared sia. ._. than when all 4 of us finally went up, we camwhored! :D so fun laa! spent like 1hour plus there? it was fun! but, my laptop's being a b!tch by not letting me upload th photos to th laptop than to facebook. :( my mood was actually very nice de lor. than somee stuff happened and my mood was totally ruined. kns.

readers (if there's any), pelase stay tuned. part 2 coming up.

tags replied
darll : i only have one darling and that's Annching. you're not? than who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment